What is The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100?
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is just one of the many honors and awards earned by Butler Law Group. This is an invitation-only organization made up of the best trial lawyers from each state. These lawyers must meet rigorous qualifications as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. This honor is strictly given to those who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile.
“Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America. By combining resources, power, and influence, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is devoted to preserving and protecting justice for all.”
– The National Trial Lawyers website
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 also provides accredited trial lawyers with networking and education. Providing these educational opportunities and training is the mission of The National Trial Lawyers.
The selection process for The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is based on a multiphase process and requires superior qualifications
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public
- The previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board Certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney
- Nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members or our executive committee members
- Leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
To learn more about The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, visit their website.