Founding Senior Partner
Howard Butler is the founding senior partner of the Butler Law Group, specializing in wrongful death and serious accident cases.
Mr. Butler is a Nationally Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer (National Board of Trial Advocacy) and is AV-rated (highest possible rating) by Martindale-Hubble. Mr. Butler has been repeatedly selected for inclusion in ” The Best Lawyers In America ” and named a Super Lawyer (Florida) which is limited to the top 5% of lawyers in a state.
Howard Butler and his law firm are included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
He is a member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates, American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association (EAGLE member) and the Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG) and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice.
Mr. Butler served as Corporate Counsel for John Travolta, JTP Films, Inc., Constellation Productions and has represented Kelly Preston, Cal Ripken Jr., Gregory Harrison, and many others. He has been listed among Who’s Who and America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals and featured on Forbes Best Lawyers Tribute by Forbes Radio. During the course of his 25+ year career, Mr. Butler has represented hundreds of cases involving wrongful death, serious accidents, and personal injury.
- Stetson University (B.B.A. 1982)
- Stetson College of Law (J.D. 1985)
- ATLA National College of Advocacy at Harvard University
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association (EAGLE member)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer (Florida)
- Nationally Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer (National Board of Trial Advocacy)
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubble
- The Best Lawyers In America
Request a Free Consultation
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.
Butler Law Group
1506 Prudential Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32207